Feb 25, 2020
The symptoms and experiences that women go through
during menopause are not often discussed, but is a very important
topic. The consequences can range from mild discomfort to
debilitating hot flashes, with a lot of missed moments and helpless
feelings along the way. This week Gianna Micheli — author, speaker,
and outspoken menopause coach for millions of women joins the show
to give us some tips on feeling sexier, healthier, and happier than
ever before. She talks about the inspiration behind her book,
Why American Women Are So Fat, Sick, Tired & Angry,
and how she helps women find the root cause of their issues. She
and I also discuss what to do to improve menopause symptoms, and
why you may want to put down that cup of coffee in the morning.
What You Will Hear in This
- ● Gianna herself felt fat, sick, and tired and
suffered from adrenal fatigue. She knows how it feels to be
desperate for answers, and to throw money down the drain just
searching for something to feel better.
- ● Diet and sleep are two of the most important
factors in going through menopause with minimal symptoms, and for
staving off chronic illness.
- ● Menopause is occurring earlier in women than ever
before, even though the stigma used to be that it’s something only
grandmas or older women go through.
- ● Gianna is on a mission to protect women from
medical enslavement, where they are prescribed hormone replacement
therapy along with a bunch of very expensive medications that can
often have side effects.
- ● There are some staggering statistics including 1
in 8 women suffering from a thyroid disorder, and 1 in 4 on
- ● As much as a hot cup of coffee sounds good in the
morning, many women report feeling better and losing weight when
they ditch the caffeine.
- ● Hot flashes can cost a company over $2100 a year
per woman in doctor visits and loss of productivity.
- ● Menopause symptoms can flare up when there is too
much fat in the diet, or when women consume sugary or high fat