Jun 23, 2020
Jean Freeman, CEO of Zambezi, uses her own knowledge and experience
to teach women how to thrive in their own leadership positions, and
how to jump from corporate life to start up their own business.
Zambezi is one of the largest female-owned businesses in the
advertising industry and Jean uses her power to advocate for others
while also working with some of the most notable and influential
brands in the market today. She shares her own unique story and
background as a multitalented badass, why she is so inspired to
lead on female-focused initiatives, and why adapting and staying
nimble in business is more important than ever.
What You Will Hear in This
- ● Jean moved around in her youth, but her love of
sports and education kept her grounded and shaped her today. She
was encouraged to be ambitious, and use her natural talents out in
- ● Jean found a love for advertising and marketing
and saw the importance of the relationship between the brand and
- ● Zambezi has 65 full-time employees and is the
largest female-owned full-service agency in Ameria.
- ● One thing that remains constant is change, and
it’s up to the badasses of the world to move quickly and
- ● Your dreams don’t have to look the same as the
dreams of others around you, and it’s also okay to shift and change
up your path if it no longer aligns with your higher calling.
- ● Jean focuses on having her Zambezi employees
protected, respected, and connected. She also works with women when
they are starting a business, and helps them use their inner power
and creativity to solve large business problems.
- ● “It was a journey and a windy road, it wasn’t
just a rocketship to the top.”
- ● “I have a duty to be an advocate.”
- ● “While you might not have all the answers, what
people are looking for is that you are aware of what is happening
and making a plan for the benefit of everyone.”
How to Raise Independent and Professionally Successful